Hooter girls! what you think?

who cares, its just a job. they get paid serve and smile all day. Subway stinks btw.

and no I don't work at hooters
Updates:
thanks for answering. I only posted this caus some1 said they are a bunch of hoes and other messed up stuff. guy broke up with his girlfriend becasue he found out she worked at hooters

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably wouldn't do it myself, but a jobs a job so no it wouldn't lower my respect for a girl who did.

4|0
    0|0
    • ok so this girl has 4 likes...can I give the best answer to her? lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• One of my friends said she loved the job. She later mentioned that she did have to suck her boss' d*** to get the job but that was all. I was pretty shocked by it. She is a nice girl and a good friend but she is way to lose when it comes to sex. She even had a boyfriend at the time.

So I don't want to judge the girls there (a friend works there and I don't judge her. It's her choice). But I do have some questions about that job after hearing that story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex sells.

Flaunting sex appeal is what gives these women the money they want.

Its just a job like any.

But there is a fine line between it and prostitution.

Because in a sense you are selling yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything, they are just working. I agree Amb in that it doesn't lower my respect or anything like that of them. I don't know them and a job is a job.

1|0
    0|0
  • cool place that serves awesome food and a nice view. girls are very flirty from my experience, nice and polite, even sit down and have a chat with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • These places are demeaning to women. Being a hooker is 'just a job' too. In ahealthy society the restaurant wouldn't be allowed to make employees dress this way, or hire them based on their boobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea but I posted this caus some guys was being a jerk

• It's not THAT different from working at any restaurant, really. A lot of restaurants make waitresses wear sexy outfits..but hooters is another step down! I'd be upset if my girlfriend worked at hooters too, although I don't know if I'd break up over it. As I said, it's not all that different from working at other eateries.

• i get that. I wouldn't want to work their but is your girlfriend suppose to be jobless just becasue you don't like hooters? being a hooker is different all together, your not having sex at hooters, I think it demeaning to wear stupid oversize outfits for kids who kick you in the knee and run. but to go to the extreme and say they are all hoes who f*** in the bathroom is wrong overall, and not true

• I find it awkward like the bunnies at the playboy club.

0|0
    0|1
  • The outfit is cute, and people usually tip well there.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fully clothed so people shouldn't hate them because they're beautiful on the outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares. I just want my chicken wings.

1|0
    0|0
    • You call this a best answer?

• Show All
    • Lol I don't know why I got a best answer. I was totally joking when I answered this.

• i know its a joke but ill change the B.A.

• No big deal

Just a job

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes