When you die, what do you want to do to your dead body?

I definitely want to donate my organs...because I just won't be using them after I get cremated.

My entire family is completely against organ donating...let alone the cremation lol.

I figure maybe I might not be cremated but I definitely don't see why I should donate my organs when I am dead.
  • I want my body to be preserved.
  • I want my body to be buried.
  • I want my body to be cremated.
    Vote C
  • I want to donate my organs and be buried or cremated.
    Vote D
  • I really don't know...or other
    Vote E
Why I shouldn't*

1826

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. There is no reason why you shouldn't, it's your body after all :)

2. As of me, I recently hit upon the thought that I didn't choose this body or even parents or even my sex while I was born, I was cared for by my parents when I was younger and couldn't care for myself, when I get old maybe my child will care for me, I have people around me including siblings who love and care for me now, stand by me when I need them. All these people have their beliefs and faiths (we all belong to some faith or the other). In which case I'd write down which parts of my body I want to donate (skin, kidney, liver, brain, eyes etc) but I'll finally also write that as long as it makes those who matter to me, have stood by me (by naming them) to jointly take a call on what to do with my mortal remains and that what I've written should not be taken as a last wish etc.