What are some key Indian physical features?

I am black but people always confuse me for an Indian. yesterday I was heading to lunch and this guy was checking me out when he got closer and saw my hair (my hair is natural, no chemical, no weave) he was like, wow you know I thought you were Indian. This is not the first time things like this have happened. Its worst when I straighten my hair, when I do that even Indians think I am Indian
I have copper color skin.

I am tall skinny,

my toes and fingers are long and slender and have wide spaces between them

very high cheek bones

I have no butt whatsoever

my hair line grows is a lot more than the average black person, meaning it grows to my face

My lips are dark

I have a very feminine built with very wide hips

33

Most Helpful Guy

• well good for you :) Where and what is the problem? Is it that you want people to recognize your ethnicity?

Key Indian Physical Features are mixed cause Indians are mixed race especially after the Aryan Dravidian conflict, Mughal invasions, British occupancy, Portuguese occupancy etc. It's a vast country in a smaller space than other countries with a larger population only next to China, maximum religions, castes, races and creed in one country..

But East Indian is something like what pr3ttybrOwn has described. But you cannot generalize it.

Brown skin, wavy hair, black or brown eyes, medium height and medium build about all describes a general Indian.

Up North people are fairer and down South they are darker.

This may help:

link

link

The links may help but not really to the full extent but a fair idea. A country that has gone through so many metamorphosis's very difficult to stereotype since unlike other cultures in India every culture has been imbibed into 'Indian' and doesn't have clear demarcations.

Did what I could, hope it can help.