Do you ever cam chat?

I want to try chatting on cam on chatroulete or omegle... are there a lot of a**holes? ha ha what's your experience?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know about a**holes but I've heard there's a lot of d***s.

5|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Haha yes there are lots of them, just the nature of the web. Be prepared to get demands to flash your boobs or even masturbate on cam. Honestly that's what most guys are hoping for when they go video chatting with strange women, to find those easy ones who love performing on camera.

If course don't let yourself be pressured to do anything you don't want to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go on those sites if I were you.They used to be good but now they are rubbish. I find it hard to find good webcam chat

Now I try to meet people on sites like Facebook, get to know them a bit better and suggest going on Skype.

I've had some nice chats from there

0|0
    0|0
  • I occasionally will chat with someone (from GAG) on Skype or Yahoo Messenger...and, while I am ALWAYS happy to discuss sex, not interested in sexting or having cyber sex...have never been on either of those two sites btw...I would pretty much video with anyone who wished to...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I understand, there's a lot weirdos on those sites. I'd Skype with someone I know, but not random people. Really not interested in involuntarily seeing someone else's junk.

0|0
    0|0
  • im not into cam at all, its so awkward and all of a sudden the picture freezes, not my thing at all. But I have heard a lot of people on chatroulette are mastrubators.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever cam chat with anyone, even my close friends get bummed when I tell them no, I just don't like it, it's awkward

1|0
    0|0
  • chatrolette or omegle, no. Skype chatting with people I actually want to talk to, yeah.

2|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't go on those chats. 90% of the people on there are dudes.

and most of those dudes are old creeps, moms basement virgins and white knights.

1|0
    0|0
  • No never have. I would not try chatroulete, I have heard enough about it from people to now that creppy and weird stuff happens a lot. Never heard of omegle.

0|0
    0|0
  • well most off the people on chatroulete are homosexuals and always masturbate in front of the camera

1|0
    0|0
  • I've used video conferencing for business but not for personal communication. I wouldn't be against it with people I'm acquainted with over the internet, but I wouldn't waste my time on chatroulete, omegle, etc. trying to make a connection with random people. I'm not a person that feeds on socializing with random people though. You won't find me on FaceBook, twitter, dating sites, chat sites, etc. That's just not my style. You're more likely to find me on a programming forum, car forum, GaG, etc. I seek out people with common interests. If we get to know each other, cool. If not, also cool. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • never have, right now I'm not interested in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ive never done it and never will. Who knows wtf is on there. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when you do something as random and anonymous as chatroulette you're bound to get a ton of people doing the most ridiculous things they can think of

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes