Does my ex boyfriend have my number in his phone?

guys (men) do you keep an ex girl friend s number ? I ask this question as my boy friend has pushed me away ( again, he has issues due to a war injury that has left him disabled). I did not know him prior to this. He has done this previously and each time I simply back off and give him space, when he's "ready" he reaches out. The first time he did this I didn't hear form him for 6 months and the 2nd time for 8 months. This time however I haven't heard from him for 11 months. I have kept in touch as before via a short friendly text once a month. When I send a text I receive a report saying delivered, I'm aware that this means that the message has reached his phone ETC. Do you think that he still has my number? Recently it was his birthday and I made him a card and posted it to him. Do men appreciate a hand made card, and also do men keep these kind of things? Thank you very much for your time.

Judy.x

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All I can say is you're very patient. I am not. lol. XD He may not have gotten your message who knows...But maybe you should call him and ask him to meet you somewhere you can go for a boat ride or something. lol. I think it was sweet of you to hand make something and it shows that you care and you put effort into it. You should call him to see what's up. You must care for even if it's not anything more than a friend. ^_^ CALL HIM. lol. hope it helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. I've deleted some exes numbers. But the ones I still think about/care about I keep.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes