Do guys really think like this?

If a guy sees a girl he is attracted to, will he picture her in a sexual way instantly? I had really long eye contact with this guy and I asked a question about it. Some of the people said that he was "mentally undressing me with his eyes". do guys really think like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's looking into your eyes, he's NOT undressing you at all. Not all guys undress girls with their eyes and, for the guys that do, it's usually only the girls who are helping them out by practically wearing nothing in the first place. If he's staring into your eyes, it's because you were staring into his. Were you undressing him too?

0|0
    0|0
    • no definitely not. I just couldn't stop staring at them because he has such nice eyes lol. my mind was pretty much blank actually.

• Exactly. Guy's minds are also blank in these situations. Don't read too much into it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hmmm? You had a guy giving you eye contact... That means you got his attention and maybe he wants to flirt, or he's paying attention and listening to you. If he's looking at your boobs or ass, then he's thinking about your boobs or ass, but still likely not undressing you in his mind, more likely just taking in the sights. I've never undressed a girl in my mind when I was talking to her. The closest I can think of undressing a girl in my mind is memories of girls I've actually got naked with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Undressing what? Your eyes? Uhm, they're already undressed, sweetie. If he's looking at your eyes then he's thinking something else. If I wanted to undress you I'd be going up and down and no further up than your neck. Doubtful he was picturing you naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've liked a few girls and to be honest I don't think of sexual things with them, and if I do its just for a second. It could just be the way my brains wired, or just who I am. I read that when a guy keeps eye contact with a girl for six or more seconds, its a sort of confirmation that you like each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're god damn right. I picture a woman undressing and giving me a bj and doggy style. DO YOU THINK LIKE THIS TOO?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes