Do guys really think like this?

If a guy sees a girl he is attracted to, will he picture her in a sexual way instantly? I had really long eye contact with this guy and I asked a question about it. Some of the people said that he was "mentally undressing me with his eyes". do guys really think like this?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's looking into your eyes, he's NOT undressing you at all. Not all guys undress girls with their eyes and, for the guys that do, it's usually only the girls who are helping them out by practically wearing nothing in the first place. If he's staring into your eyes, it's because you were staring into his. Were you undressing him too?

• no definitely not. I just couldn't stop staring at them because he has such nice eyes lol. my mind was pretty much blank actually.

• Exactly. Guy's minds are also blank in these situations. Don't read too much into it.