Girls do you get aroused by watching men fight or watching a guy gets angry?

i have heard that watching a guys fight or watching a man loose his temper makes women excited...is it so?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No that's too aggressive and who's to say if I tick him off he's not going to kick my ass lol but no it does not arouse me much.But if I know for a fact that I won't get my ass beat by him ever it could be kinda hot in a protective way.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, infact that is a huge turn off for me. Boys solve problems with fists and "who can look tougher" competitions. Real men can keep thier cool and solve problems intellectually.

Plus, I just think fights make both parties look like complete tools.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do women think if I tell you this? A man followed my girlfriend and me in the city, I turned to face him and held her behind me. He backed down and walked away quickly. I think he was going to do a "shock and awe" street robbery. She saw he was carrying a knife in his right hand. I didn't see the knife!

Is that hot?

What about the time I got awared a medal for bravery? Would that be hot? Two guys attacking another guy. I chased them off. One of them got 3 years in prison over it. I got an award for bravery.

I am hot, but is that hot? ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I hate seeing an enraged man. It either scares me or disappoints me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest. If anything, it's an example of his immaturity and that's never a turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's scary. We want to feel safe, not like we are about to get our asses kicked if we piss them off accidentally. smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get aroused, but I do like to watch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the odd one out here it seems, and I'm not proud to admit it. It does kind of excite me in some bizarre way as long as it's not at me

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanx for your reply...and ofcourse it will never be you because a true men can never fight(physically) with a girl..:)

• F*** no. I think you'd have to be pretty dumb to think a short temper is something you WANT in a partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aroused?

No. What in the world would give you that idea?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Instant turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes