Do you guys think guys should also take care of themselves for their girls?

It just seems more often than not, the girl seems to be the one that lets herself go a bit after they became involve in a serious relationship with a guy and then the guy starts complaining or just plain distance himself from her or even breaking up with her just because he couldn't bring himself to be honest with her about her change or he was really rude about it...BUT what happens when is the other way around? Girls want to be with that hot guy she fell in love with too. How would you want us to ask you to get back on track when you let go of yourself a little? And if your a girl, have you dealt with this and how?
Thank you! Yes both should always try to look their best hence I don't agree with the double standard to me the attraction should always be there. I am visual too. So you can't say that guys are the visual ones only LOL. Women need to keep attracting their love one and not loose themselves and then question why the guy cheated.

02