I am not confident with girls, how do I become confident with girls?

It's really peeing me off because I can't talk to girls without getting nervous and stuttering. I am 22 in 2 months and I'm a damn virgin! There is nothing wrong with my looks, I'm just not confident with girls. How do I meet girls and get confident so I can get into a relationship or have sex? fed up of being in this situation. I feel inferior to other guys because they are better than me with girls. Arrgghh it's so frustrating, just need advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be proud of your virginity. You are one of the rare few who would make the cut to even be considered to be boyfriend material because of that. There are girls out there (myself included) who will have nothing to do with a non virgin male. So keep it up! You will make some girl out there very happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Step outside your comfort zone. Start by saying hi to girls on the streets. Make small talk with girls at your school or work. Sure you'll get shot down occasionally, but when you notice the world doesn't collapse around you or you shrivel up after you get shot down, you gain confidence in yourself. Real confidence, not false bravado, but true confidence that will be reflected in your body language.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay so just think I'm the boss, I got this, she's coming home with me tonight! girls are like wolves we can almost smell fear and when a guy is nervous around me I think its kinda cute..but some will take advantage and be ruthless..so be careful big boy;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to the gym. Alot! Keep yourself busy getting sexy! ;)

Im sure you already are sexy but nothings sexier than a Vin Diesel body. Get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • We've all been there, man, don't worry. Some are late bloomers, that's all. Now, my advice would be that you go and hang out a lot with your friends. Go clubbing, socialize with other people and you'll definitely meet new girls. If you're too nervous to approach, let them come to you. You have to throw yourself out there to the world. In conversations or hanging out, just be yourself and everything's gonna be alright. Acting or planning your behavior never works. Just be who you are and the chick who likes you will eventually come. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • stuff a sock down your pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firstly, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. I'm sure loads of 22 year old guys are. Secondly us girls don't bite... we sometimes get nervous when hot guys to to us! Talk to girls as if you are just trying to be friendly and play it cool from there. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes