I am not confident with girls, how do I become confident with girls?

It's really peeing me off because I can't talk to girls without getting nervous and stuttering. I am 22 in 2 months and I'm a damn virgin! There is nothing wrong with my looks, I'm just not confident with girls. How do I meet girls and get confident so I can get into a relationship or have sex? fed up of being in this situation. I feel inferior to other guys because they are better than me with girls. Arrgghh it's so frustrating, just need advice.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Be proud of your virginity. You are one of the rare few who would make the cut to even be considered to be boyfriend material because of that. There are girls out there (myself included) who will have nothing to do with a non virgin male. So keep it up! You will make some girl out there very happy.