Girls: How comfortable are you wearing short tops and exposing your stomachs?

My friend decided to dress a bit more sexy and revealing lately after she lost some weight. She has worked hard at the gym and has been dieting so I understand that she finally feels confident in showing her stomach (not just a little bit either, she even wears things that show her belly button). On the other hand, I know girls who have great bodies who don't expose their stomachs. Maybe they don't feel that comfortable in wearing things that show so much flesh or maybe they think it gives off the wrong impression.

How many of you girls are comfortable enough to wear short tops that show off your stomachs?

91

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a great midsection and waist and even I am not comfortable wearing a short top. It would definitely give of the wrong impression.