Girls: How comfortable are you wearing short tops and exposing your stomachs?

My friend decided to dress a bit more sexy and revealing lately after she lost some weight. She has worked hard at the gym and has been dieting so I understand that she finally feels confident in showing her stomach (not just a little bit either, she even wears things that show her belly button). On the other hand, I know girls who have great bodies who don't expose their stomachs. Maybe they don't feel that comfortable in wearing things that show so much flesh or maybe they think it gives off the wrong impression.

How many of you girls are comfortable enough to wear short tops that show off your stomachs?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a great midsection and waist and even I am not comfortable wearing a short top. It would definitely give of the wrong impression.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wear what's appropriate for the weather and situation so if it's 60 degrees and I'm at school I'll cover up. If its 75 and I'm at the beac I'll wear a crop top

So it really depends on where I'm going and the weather for how I dress

By yeah I am comfortable showing off my body because I work for it d;

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts shorts, mini skirts, low cut tops all good for me, but a showing midriff is something I'd have to get used to. My stomach is like a washboard (without the super defined abs) so it'd probably look good, I'm just not at all comfortable with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the person. Maybe this will die down after a while, maybe she's really proud of her efforts and wants to flaunt them?

To each their own!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my stomach, during and after soccer season my hipbones stick out and I'm toned but I would never wear a belly shirt. I mean, rocking a bikini would be nice but I wouldn't want people to think I was a slut.

0|0
    0|0
  • In school the other day, I saw a girl with a shortish top on. You could just barely see her stomach. I would say girls who like doing this, will do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really depends on where I'm going. I'm not that comfortable showing off my stomach, not yet. I still need to work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I am completly comfortable showing off any part of my body;) because I am confident and know I'm hot!

0|0
    1|0
  • No, no no noo. Not in a million years not. If someone paid me, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sliver but not a lot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes