How can I get this hot married VP to have a fling with me?

She sits next to our team and is in her late 30s . I guess she is married. But I find her vv hot.. how can I convince her to have a fling with me? I am in late 20s

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, do ou really want that kind of trouble in a work environment? If you make a play for her, it will be trouble for you whether you succeed with her or not. There are always repercussions for starting something with a higher-up. You and/or she could esily lose your/her/both of yoour jobs over it, either way.

Aside from the problem of her husband, likely well connected, I mean, aside from a messy divorce. She's likely fooling around with one of the company higher ups if she's the type to fool around with you, and that guy outranks you! Noting but trouble here, is she worth it?

• I don't know if she's worth it or not.. I just wanna dive in, get in and get out !

• Don't kid yourself, that's not going to happen with a higher ranking woman in a work environment. Somebody will have it in for you--his wife, her senior VP lover, her husband, jealous co-workers. More trouble than you can even imagine.