What to give as present to my psychologist?

In 2 years my psychologist has helped me out majorly with my life and child trauma's, and our next appointment in four weeks will be our last one.

Wat is a nice present to give a female psychologist?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you talked a little about personal things?

A perfume or something she can put on her desk or bookcase.

IF you have her business card I like to have it superimposed onto a glass cube paperweight.

Something like this link they take a somehow emboss the card onto the sculpture.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You pay her every session, is that not enough? =P A hug and a thank you for helping work through it all would probably be acceptable. If you want something sentimental for her to remember you by, then that really has to do with her. You know her better then any of us. What does she find important, or did the conversation stay on you the entire time?

0|1
    0|0
    • haha nope! here we have medical insurance. :p yeah I know but that's why I came to ask here, I just never know what to give someone as a present.. Like a small gift but not uncomfortably small, haha

• As a future counselor I would say that a card expressing how she has helped you is good. In school we're learning that it can become unethical to except gifts. I'm sure a small token for her office would be fine though. But even just for her to know the differece in you than before. This is something she will remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show her you're really feeling better: that will be an immense satisfaction to her: people take pride in the results of their work (don't forget to say it's with her help that you became happier)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes