Barbie dolls, barbie dolls everywhere

Do you what pisses me off? The way mean girls act sweet in front of guys and then turn around and bitch at any rivals. Then the guys go for them because they think that that's the way they really are. I refuse to suck up to any guy, and therefore guys are only interested in the beginning. It's not like I bitch at them, but I just act like the way I am normally. People have told me that I'll find someone someday, but honestly I'm tired of waiting. These girl get guys by acting like people they aren't, sometimes they aren't even particularly pretty. Any suggestions?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with this 100%!

Hang in there girl, real women find real men!

When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process

-Dave Pelzer