What's the best part of your city?

If I were to visit your city (whatever it may be), then what should I see first? I live in Cleveland, Ohio so the thing you should see first is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The best part about the town I live in is the layout of the roads. Everything makes sense and is clearly labeled. There are no hairpin turns or diagonal intersections. One way streets are very rare and the freeway takes you wherever you need to go, which makes finding places very quick and easy. There are no long journeys down boulevards, mountains, and country roads.

Having driven pretty much all over the place, driving here is the least stressful experience on the road you'll ever have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing to see here, just piles of money... Most of the attractions are in surrounding neighborhoods/cities in the metro area unless you're into viewing mansions of former CEOs involved in gigantic money laundering scandals and stuff that. =P

0|0
    0|0
    • ...and that is?

• Show All
    • Meh, ya got me copper, see... =D

• Cool, I've only been to Sarasota and Orlando, in Florida.

• okay this is really far away from you guys. but try Bislig City, Philippines where I was born. we have our Tinuy an Falls, and Enchanted River. google it. and seafood there is crazy! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Fresno, so there is no answer to that question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miller park.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes