Is not speaking to someone childish?

What if you have reason? If they intentionally hurt you, by hurt I mean emotionally?

I did tell my guy friend exactly what was on my mind about the situation and I don't really have anything else to say.

He keeps asking if I'm still angry when I've told him I'm more hurt than anything. I'm not sure he gets that.

But I'm wondering if the "silent treatment" is childish. I'm tired of hearing excuses as to the reason why so I've cut the communication off for now. But I am hearing more from him now then ever as to when this will end.

Seems to me that the silent treatment would be more of a reward then a punishment as you don't have to hear the other party complaining, yes?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If his apology is sincere, I think it's served it's purpose. If his behavior is likely to continue though, you're better off not talking to him.

• Sorry to say the "I'm sorry" has not been said. I don't know if sorry is truly the hardest word for some people. But thank you for your input.