Are you a Republican or a Democrat?

which side are you with? what do they have to say? the come out to you

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. I'm independent of any party affiliation. I like to think for myself. =)

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Neither. My pattern of thinking is most similar to that of a Libertarian.

For the second part of your question, it doesn't matter what what kind of rhetoric these rich boys and con artists spew to try and win my vote. I judge a party and their politicians by their actions not words.

"By their deeds you shall know them".

If everyone judged a politician by his or her deeds, Obama wouldn't get a 2nd term. If you hid his name and showed what he's done on paper, you'd think he was a neoconservative and Bush must have gotten a 3rd term (minus Cheney). But because his campaign has instilled this romantic image in so many minds, female minds in particular... he gets dismissed and excused every step of the way.

If you judged Romney by his deeds in office, he wouldn't even be a Republican. He's a moderate vulture capitalist who's been seeking office forever and he will say anything to get there. It's all a show,and the two parties have done a great job dividing and conquering this nation and using our pride against ourselves.

Pride and ignorance are the only things keeping this election relevant. There's no substance, it's all style. Who's side wins? Take your bet, Who do you have, the Red Sox or Yankees? BK or Mickey D's? Oh did you see the debate? Obama came out swinging! What kind of garbage politics is this? It's a joke and so are the people who buy into it.

1|2
    0|1
  • I was a Democrat during undergrad when everyone thinks we should share and hug. But now that my brain actually functions on an adult level, I have gone to a Republican. We cannot afford to have Obama in office for 4 more years if we want a future in America.

0|2
    2|1
  • Neither and I'm not voting for any of the two for any position on the ballot. Johnson for Pres, Unaffiliated for Senate and Congress. Even if I wasn't, I'd still vote for the non-incumbent. Clean 'em all out, and start again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like either, but given the past few years, republican!

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to be closer to the republican side of things.

0|1
    1|1
    • I wrote below that the economy is the main issue so I agree with you. Was meant to be in this box!

• I see myself as more of an independant. I like the libertarians, but I'm not quite a libertarian. I don't hate goverment quite as much as they do, but I do think it should be smaller. I do share some commonalities with the republican message in terms of economics, but I don't share in the war mongering, or the weird views on womans rights. I live in canada though, and I support conservative parties generally speaking. My personal belief is that the republican message is better than the democrat one, but only by like 10%

0|1
    0|0
    • The Republican Party incorporated theocracy in their doctrine starting with Regan's unholy alliance with then" Moral Majority". They helped him get elected.

Now days the nonhoky high rollers in Republican Party have to distinguish themselves by labeling themselves as "moderate".

• Non-holy high rollers* lol

• I'm too short

0|0
    0|0
  • Unaffiliated independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Non Partisan

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Independent but sort of a cross between a Republican and a Libertarian.

0|1
    0|0
  • I lean conservative, but I don't fit into either of the parties. I have voted for Democrats and Republicans, and this election year, I will be voting for a third party candidate fore president, a Republican for senator, and still kind of undecided on the Congressman, but there's not a huge difference between the two really. One's a Republican and the other is kind of a Blue Dog-ish candidate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Republican

0|3
    0|0
  • Undecided at the moment but we are no better than four years ago so I am leaning Romney.

1|2
    1|1
    • Economy is the main issue so I agree with you.

• I am personally a Republican.

0|2
    0|1
  • This site is hardcore liberal. Usually there are questions posted about your opinion on something a candidate did from a "neutral" position, but then all answers are biased to one side. That's the democratic liberal side.

I am a Libertarian but lean Republican. I value social ideals with a conservative financial standpoint.

Romney 2012. .

0|2
    0|1
  • What aMuse said.

0|1
    0|0
    • Copycat! I thought you liked to think for yourself... =P

Recommended myTakes