What does it mean when my boyfriend tells me I'm cute?

For instance, he's working late at university tonight to finish a report. I sent him an email telling him that if he wanted I could come to give him cookies or chocolate milk for motivation (I live right by and he lives more than an hour away from university, so it sucks for him to stay that late at university). He replied "no it's okay for the chocolate milk :) you're cute".

He tells me I'm cute sometimes when I try to do sweet things for him like that. Is it a way to tell me he appreciates it or something?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It means "OMG! That's adorable! Thanks, babe!" but all summed up into "You're cute" most specifically meaning "What a cute thing for you to say". It's only a good thing.