I didn't go up to the girl I liked to talk to her...I feel like crap!

UGHHH. I didn't go up to her and talk to her! We're in college and we're from the same place. She's really attractive!

When we were in the airport going from home to college, she came to me and tried to talk to me (asked me where the line for the plane was). It was a stupid questions so I just answered her normally. Then...that was it...lol. We just stayed quietly in line!

Now I saw her in the dining hall by herself and her laptop. And STILL I didn't have the courage to go to her and talk to her. I don't know why...I kept making excuses and I wasn't sure if I would be disturbing her...

FML what do I do?

11