I didn't go up to the girl I liked to talk to her...I feel like crap!

UGHHH. I didn't go up to her and talk to her! We're in college and we're from the same place. She's really attractive!

When we were in the airport going from home to college, she came to me and tried to talk to me (asked me where the line for the plane was). It was a stupid questions so I just answered her normally. Then...that was it...lol. We just stayed quietly in line!

Now I saw her in the dining hall by herself and her laptop. And STILL I didn't have the courage to go to her and talk to her. I don't know why...I kept making excuses and I wasn't sure if I would be disturbing her...

FML what do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You March up to her and tell her she's beautiful. That should put her offf guard a little and you can take up anything to continue the conversation. No point trying to look slick now. Try to be boyish and honest and disarming instead; girls like those qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow a set and talk to her. How is she to know you like her. You will completely miss any chance with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • But what if she doesn't like me back? What if I end up getting humiliated? :(

• Show All
    • I do want to know, but at what cost? What if she doesn't end up liking me? Then it would be awkward. Then she'll tell her friends and then I'll end up as a laughing stock of all time.

• You are seriously overthinking this. If she rejects you then move on. She obviously wasn't worth your affections and is very immature if she does act like that.

Recommended myTakes