What are some good pick up lines?

There is this girl that takes the same bus to college than me and I really like her :3 so I'm wondering what are some good pick up lines, we have made eye contact a few times and she does seem interested because she makes this scary face like she doesn't know whether to look at me or not. So given the situation what are some good pick-up lines... a friend suggested "You are so beautiful that I forgot my pick up line" ha ha what do you think about that one, is it too much? she seems like the shy type of girl so I don't know how she would react to something like that.
Updates:
I didn't get to see her today but I know what I will say tomorrow: scenario: I'm gonna wait for her just outside of my classroom and wait for her to pass by and approach her saying, "Hi stranger :) you seem like someone I would like to get to know, what's your name? ... She will hopefully tell me her name and ask for mine, and I would say, "its a secret, you see I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart" and smile at her and hopefully she will laugh at that! And I would just tell her my name.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey baby, I couldn't help but be intrigued at the scary face you always give me so I had to come over and say hi..." Haha in all seriousness, f*** pickup lines man. Just be yourself and say hi. Be curious about her, get to know her, tease her about the scary face she gives you, etc. Just get to know the girl, you don't need fancy shmancy pickup lines.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Tellher you like her pockets, when she doesn't have any. Or say, "Nice jeans!' when she's wearing a skirt. Anything that is funny and flirty at the same time. If she's wearing jeans, ask her What's the other cheek's name?'

1|0
    0|0
  • Pick up lines are used to go talk to girls you've never seen or met before as a form of icebreaker. If she recognizes your face the best pick up line is Hey hows it going. But if you want you can walk up to her and say I'm no weather man but you can be expecting at least 9 inches tonight.

0|0
    2|0
    • Not even considering sex here dude...

• Show All
    • except when their virgin, then you don't talk about sex the first day you talk to them...

• any girl virgin or not will appriciate a good pick up line but like I said in your case Hi how are you the pick up line was a joke...

• I'm an S T You D Stud! I got the STD. All I need is U.

That's my favorite pickup line.

Seriously though, don't go for any silly pickup lines.

Your best bet is to talk about the place where you both are.

Or if you can't think of anything else, here is a good conversation starter:

"Hey. (wait for her to respond) I saw you and I wanted to meet you"

0|1
    0|1
  • "I heard the funniest pickup line online; wanna hear it?"

[say corny pickup line you heard online]

[introduce yourself]

--------

No joke...i seriously did this, and it breaks the ice quite well, at least it did when I used this method. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • A simple "hi" should be cool. I know it's not a pick up line and it's simple but it's the best ice breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey baby, just call me Luke Skywalker because I'm about to fire my proton torpedoes into your thermal exhaust port.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Do you know the difference between sex and hamburger? You don't? Want to get lunch?"

1|0
    1|0
  • "if you were a booger, I'd pick you"

0|2
    0|0
    • hahaha xD ohh come on, seriously? xD

• Show All
    • Hmmm.. she seems more like the shy type of girl..

• Well then take it slow... and boycott my advice :D hahahahahhahahahaa. But yeah just do what I told you to do. Trust me, I have a lot of girlfriends and they always talk to me about what they like and don't like. So I am giving you some free advice ya know?

• idk..."Would you like to go drink beer & make love"?

0|0
    0|0
  • "hi, my names is____________"

best. line. ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was always fine with, "Hi." Works every time.

0|2
    0|0
  • I really hate pick-up lines...

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost my phone number...can I have yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey

0|1
    0|0
  • Screw me if I'm wrong, but is your name 'Dylan'?

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmm... No? I guess I get to screw you :P Just kidding.. do I look like a Dylan? ... or is that suppose to be a pick up line?

• Show All
    • lol... I meant that you could use that line on the girl, not that I thought your name was Dylan

And no thanks, although you're kinda cute :)

Do you need a pick-up line? You should just go say hi :)

Recommended myTakes