What are some good pick up lines?

There is this girl that takes the same bus to college than me and I really like her :3 so I'm wondering what are some good pick up lines, we have made eye contact a few times and she does seem interested because she makes this scary face like she doesn't know whether to look at me or not. So given the situation what are some good pick-up lines... a friend suggested "You are so beautiful that I forgot my pick up line" ha ha what do you think about that one, is it too much? she seems like the shy type of girl so I don't know how she would react to something like that.
I didn't get to see her today but I know what I will say tomorrow: scenario: I'm gonna wait for her just outside of my classroom and wait for her to pass by and approach her saying, "Hi stranger :) you seem like someone I would like to get to know, what's your name? ... She will hopefully tell me her name and ask for mine, and I would say, "its a secret, you see I'm a thief and I'm here to steal your heart" and smile at her and hopefully she will laugh at that! And I would just tell her my name.

511

Most Helpful Guy

• "Hey baby, I couldn't help but be intrigued at the scary face you always give me so I had to come over and say hi..." Haha in all seriousness, f*** pickup lines man. Just be yourself and say hi. Be curious about her, get to know her, tease her about the scary face she gives you, etc. Just get to know the girl, you don't need fancy shmancy pickup lines.