What does this girl want?

So this girl is driving me nuts. We get along great but we also fight a lot. We argue over stupid things and recently she got "mad" at me and started giving me attitude. So after trying for a bunch of days, I left her alone (and when she said things like "I'm tired of hearing your voice" and "i don't like you" I made up my mind) so there I was today, minding my own business, chatting and joking with some friends (we are in the same friend circle) and she started to comment on things I would say and laughing at my jokes and it was obvious she was trying to talk to me indirectly.

So after a while, she talked directly at me and I answered as polite and emotionless as I could and she started "see? I'm trying to talk to you and you blow me off bla bla" and she got "mad". So my question is, what the hell does she want? I mean, I know she is tired of my voice and the "i don't like you" thing irritated me a bit, what is going on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like she likes you but is to damn stubborn to amit it!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she is immature and doesn't know what respect is honestly if I were you I would humble myself and keep my cool. be as nice and civil as you can. I honestly can't tell you what exactly she wants because us woman are a complicated species. we say things we don't mean like I know when I get mad at my man I tell him to leave and not to talk me even though I want him to hold me and tell me he loves me. so the best thing to do is krep your cool with her and stay friends with her and honestly if you annoyed her that much then she would probably stay away a as far and as much as possible. I would pull her aside and ask her what the hell she really thinks and tell her to quit being a drama queen and grow up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes