What does this girl want?

So this girl is driving me nuts. We get along great but we also fight a lot. We argue over stupid things and recently she got "mad" at me and started giving me attitude. So after trying for a bunch of days, I left her alone (and when she said things like "I'm tired of hearing your voice" and "i don't like you" I made up my mind) so there I was today, minding my own business, chatting and joking with some friends (we are in the same friend circle) and she started to comment on things I would say and laughing at my jokes and it was obvious she was trying to talk to me indirectly.

So after a while, she talked directly at me and I answered as polite and emotionless as I could and she started "see? I'm trying to talk to you and you blow me off bla bla" and she got "mad". So my question is, what the hell does she want? I mean, I know she is tired of my voice and the "i don't like you" thing irritated me a bit, what is going on?

20