She told me not to make plans this weekend......I'm nervous now?

Last night me and my girlfriend were making out and things were getting pretty intense, to the point to where I had to stop. I finally told her I was a virgin, at first I thought she was going to be put off by it like my ex was. Instead, she got really excited we talked about if I really wanted to lose it to her and then she told me not to make any plans this weekend.

She says she's happy cause she gets to teach me everything about her. What does that mean?

And how do I calm down? I'm like super nervous now I mean I want this, I want it real bad especially with her, but I just can't shake off the being nervous thing

And what could she be planning that's gonna take the whole weekend? I mean its sex, not a final exam
Updates:
But what does she mean by

"i get to teach you everything about me"?
By far the best weekend of my life...Friday, I was nervous as hell heading home after work. See, Thursday night when my girlfriend came over she took the key to my apartment. So I had no idea what she had planned, I get there and the place smells amazing. The food tasted better than it smelt, and I'm not wine person but it wasn't bad. Strange thing during dinner though she wouldn't talk about sex or anything related just kept telling me to "wait til later". After dinner she popped in a movie
Which really through me off, like what the hell right? During the movie thought she wouldn't let me touch her at all, but had me lay down an gave me one hell of a back massage. The movie finally ended which was pretty long and combine with the wine and massage I was tired as hell. That's when she attacked lol I've never had such an intense make-out session, and at one point I seriously thought she had bit off my lip lol. Overall it was amazing she is one hell of a teacher

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was VERY nervous about my first time as well! Just relax you'll be nervous up until things get heated, that's when you wonder why you worriedso much! Don't make or have expectations! Just go with the flow! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • She gets to teach you all the things that make her moan scream and squirm from pleasure! She's gooa teach you how to please her and your gonna learn what turns you on and gets you going! And what makes you blow your load! :P that's my guess

• Show All
    • Lol its fine...the post is up I don't mind telling since I'm posted as AU

• I answered but I did answer anonymous

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She might not have anything elaborate planned -- maybe she just wants to make sure that you spend time and do it right. Sex the first time is usually a bit confusing and weird, but if you are with someone who really cares about you, that doesn't matter so much!

Just relax -- maybe consider it a weekend that you can spend quality time together, maybe making out ... and potentially having sex. If you don't consider sex as an absolute requirement for your time together, but just a possibility, you might feel more comfortable about it.

Just relax and have fun ... whether you have sex or just enjoy fooling around a bit.

0|1
    0|0
  • dude its natural to feel nervous your first time but try not to worry, its a beautiful thing that she is OK with your v status. and don't worry if you come quick that's natural just switch condom and go for round 2

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and what she means by that statement is most likely this: that you will get to kno her on a new level. Like you cud kno sum1 for years but until you have sex with them there's a part of them you don't know. You will get to kno her intimately...

• Aww she's probably planning to make your 1st time special maybe the night of and the following morning?

0|2
    0|0
  • Who knows, she might bring her friend if you're lucky etc... Maybe she wants to spend back to back nights with you. What are you nervous about?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know what you are saying...it is called "performance anxiety"...I was dating this girl once and, on Friday night, she looked off into the distance and said "Well I suppose I'm gonna have to start putting out"...and while I am still realizing my euphoria, she says "Next Tuesday at 8:00"

so I had 4 days to think about that...that was a little bizarre...I think females don't really comprehend the pressure that males have to perform, Just try not to worry or be nervous...she sounds like she will be a lot of fun...do a lot of kissing and making out, caressing etc...maybe a small glass of wine? You will forget your nervousness if you get passionate with her...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Relax and enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully it was worth the wait

0|0
    0|0
  • aww I wanted best answer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes