She told me not to make plans this weekend......I'm nervous now?

Last night me and my girlfriend were making out and things were getting pretty intense, to the point to where I had to stop. I finally told her I was a virgin, at first I thought she was going to be put off by it like my ex was. Instead, she got really excited we talked about if I really wanted to lose it to her and then she told me not to make any plans this weekend.

She says she's happy cause she gets to teach me everything about her. What does that mean?

And how do I calm down? I'm like super nervous now I mean I want this, I want it real bad especially with her, but I just can't shake off the being nervous thing

And what could she be planning that's gonna take the whole weekend? I mean its sex, not a final exam
But what does she mean by

"i get to teach you everything about me"?
By far the best weekend of my life...Friday, I was nervous as hell heading home after work. See, Thursday night when my girlfriend came over she took the key to my apartment. So I had no idea what she had planned, I get there and the place smells amazing. The food tasted better than it smelt, and I'm not wine person but it wasn't bad. Strange thing during dinner though she wouldn't talk about sex or anything related just kept telling me to "wait til later". After dinner she popped in a movie
Which really through me off, like what the hell right? During the movie thought she wouldn't let me touch her at all, but had me lay down an gave me one hell of a back massage. The movie finally ended which was pretty long and combine with the wine and massage I was tired as hell. That's when she attacked lol I've never had such an intense make-out session, and at one point I seriously thought she had bit off my lip lol. Overall it was amazing she is one hell of a teacher

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I was VERY nervous about my first time as well! Just relax you'll be nervous up until things get heated, that's when you wonder why you worriedso much! Don't make or have expectations! Just go with the flow! Good luck!

• She gets to teach you all the things that make her moan scream and squirm from pleasure! She's gooa teach you how to please her and your gonna learn what turns you on and gets you going! And what makes you blow your load! :P that's my guess

• Lol its fine...the post is up I don't mind telling since I'm posted as AU

• I answered but I did answer anonymous