If you were to see a guy being somewhat controlling of his girlfriend in public, what would you think?

My boyfriend is controlling. I don't see it as a bad thing though. I enjoy it, really. Having him in charge and what not. He doesn't go overboard with it though.

He's the same in public as he is when we're at home. If he wants something done, he'll tell me what he wants and it gets done. If we're out somewhere and he wants to leave, he'll grab me and we go. Things like that. People sometimes give us weird looks when he does it. Now it has me wondering about what they think when they see it.

So, what would you think if you saw that is public?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it really doesn't bother you don't give a sh*t about what others think, but if he ever tells you to do something that you don't want to do don't do it.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I see a girl with no backbone and a controlling ass.

The potential for him to have a more extreme temper is high and the potential for him to have a violent streak when he doesn't get his way is even higher. So basically I see an abusive relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think he was an a**hole and I'd look at my husband and say "if you ever did that to me you'd be sorry" and he'd laugh and we'd go on with our lives ...no skin off my nose if someone likes being the little wife it's her business not mine. I have had friends like this though and I couldn't be around them it was way too annoying for me to listen to and spend time with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a combination of "This girl needs a backbone. There is no reason for her to be letting him treat her that way. She is not his child or his pet, he doesn't just give her orders; she's his girlfriend and she's an idiot for staying with someone who treats her with such little respect." actually yeah that's it. The other part of the combination was going to be "I feel sorry for her" but I don't. She is allowing herself to be weak and inviting the situation into her life. She's letting the situation manifest. I feel bad for her in a way because that is not true love. True love comes with respect, tact, courtesy, vulnerability. You don't treat your partner like a dog. But she's partially responsible because she accepts it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of my business.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes