If you were to see a guy being somewhat controlling of his girlfriend in public, what would you think?

My boyfriend is controlling. I don't see it as a bad thing though. I enjoy it, really. Having him in charge and what not. He doesn't go overboard with it though.

He's the same in public as he is when we're at home. If he wants something done, he'll tell me what he wants and it gets done. If we're out somewhere and he wants to leave, he'll grab me and we go. Things like that. People sometimes give us weird looks when he does it. Now it has me wondering about what they think when they see it.

So, what would you think if you saw that is public?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• If it really doesn't bother you don't give a sh*t about what others think, but if he ever tells you to do something that you don't want to do don't do it.