I really like this guy what should I do?

So I have been talking to this guy for the last couple weeks and I am really starting to like him and I think he likes me but I think he might be scared to tell me. So I asked him if we where friends and he told me we'll be whatever you want us to be. So I really don't know what to do please help should I tell him I want more or just wait!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• talking isn't enough. ask him to hangout, go for movies anything walk in the park & well you can always say hey I'm kinda interested in you so I was wondering if we can be more then friends ..dt shud do the trick ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Well we did hang out once I think I will ask him to hang out again thanks!

• I think you got it right, he wants more but is concerned about telling you. Especially his response. Since you also want more, tell him you want more. Ideally you should have told him after he said whatever you want us to be, that would have been perfect timing. But, it's past so we must think about the future.

He's probably not gonna make the move himself, for whatever reason, probably because you need to hit him over the head while wearing a big neon sign that says "Ask Me Out Genius" before he'll feel confident enough to ask you.

So I agree with the guy below me, ask him again, in fact a park is a perfect, tranquil, setting to bring up romance.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes