If your adult kids your age came back from the future what would you do?

I'd take them out for some drinks and shrums, then I'd ask them to shoot me and watch them fade out of existence.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha have you watched "Back to the future" recently? I have no idea what I'd do, it's a pretty hard thing to comprehend. I imagine I'd sit down and talk with them at first for hours on end to see if I was a decent parent to them. If not, I'd try to avoid having them in the present day!

0|0
    0|0
    • well I've seen the movie a few years back and loved it. you have an interesting spin on what you said, I like how didn't base on whether or not you'd have them on how they turned out but rather on how well a job you did as a parent, like you wanted to eliminate your mistake before it happened. I'll keep that though experiment in my head when I have my own kids one day ... so I wouldn't have to avoid having them if they came back from the future ! :-)

• Yay best answer, thank you! :x

• yup you earned it for entertaining me lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First, I'd cry because seeing my adult kids from the future, means I actually

got to have a family of my own like I always wanted. And, somestimes I worry

that won't, so them coming from the future means I conquered my fears and

got confidence and went out in this world and achieve my dreams.

Second, I would go into my mom mode and start asking "do you eat your

vegatables? Do you buckle your seatbelt when you're in the car? Are

you having safe sex?" Just the typical mom stuff, then I'd offer them cookies

and milk, because you're never too old for a chocolate chip cookie and a glass

of milk. After that, I'm not sure what I'd do. I wouldn't ask them any questions,

that could mess with the futures outcome, besides I want there to still be an

element of surprise in what my future holds and who I end up with. If they reveal

to much that element is gone, but I would what to make sure that me and their father

raised them right and that they're good happy well adjust adults. Other then that,

I'd probably just enjoy the trippy 60's acid moment I'm apparently having lol. It would

be very psychedelic!

Sorry, for the long answer. : (

0|0
    0|0
  • That would only work if they came back to a time before they were born haha.

I would ask them for the big trends, strongest emerging markets, and the big players in all key industrial sectors. Remind them that accurate answers will increase the size of their inheritance.

1|1
    0|0
  • if they were ugly or loser I would ask when where you born and then make a mental note not to have sex around that time of conception.

1|1
    0|0
  • If they were rat bags, I would probably abstain from sex. But I don't think mine would come back from the future because I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE KIDS!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hilarious!

Hmm... I would probably be freaked out for a while since I scare so easily. After I'd probably interrogate them nonstop because I would want to know things only they would be able to tell me.

After that I'd find out how they time travelled and use it for myself! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • thats a really good idea except for the part where you can't watch them fade out of existence since you would be dead

1|0
    0|0
  • First I would get them to prove it then I would probably ask them about their father, wanting to know who I end up with. Maybe ask them why they came to see the past me.. maybe about how things in the future are too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask who their father is. Then I don't know what.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "go back! You're gonna mess up the time-space continuum and the course of history!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Ground them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would take them out for a beer!

0|0
    0|0
  • They wouldn't fade out of existence because there are infinite number of parallel universes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ruuuuuun!

I'd be shocked I had children!

Knowing about them probably wouldn't make me do anything differently later in life though - even if they were horrible. We all have a hard time learning from our mistakes, that's why we constantly repeat them :-P

0|1
    0|0
    • surprise, your a mommy!

• Show All
    • i honestly don't know, I was your first born and you didn't know what the hell you were doing.

• Ooooh, so you only became a success to prove you were better than me, huh?

Ungrateful little punk

:-P

• There's only one reason for my adult kids to come back in time ... sexy fun times, with hilarious time-travelling consequences.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes