If your adult kids your age came back from the future what would you do?

I'd take them out for some drinks and shrums, then I'd ask them to shoot me and watch them fade out of existence.

96

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha have you watched "Back to the future" recently? I have no idea what I'd do, it's a pretty hard thing to comprehend. I imagine I'd sit down and talk with them at first for hours on end to see if I was a decent parent to them. If not, I'd try to avoid having them in the present day!

• well I've seen the movie a few years back and loved it. you have an interesting spin on what you said, I like how didn't base on whether or not you'd have them on how they turned out but rather on how well a job you did as a parent, like you wanted to eliminate your mistake before it happened. I'll keep that though experiment in my head when I have my own kids one day ... so I wouldn't have to avoid having them if they came back from the future ! :-)

• Yay best answer, thank you! :x

• yup you earned it for entertaining me lol