Should I wait? Or should I move on? What is he thinking?

So there's this guy I really like, I've had a crush on him for over an year and now it's jut turned into something more. He once told me he had a crush on me but then told me to forget about it the very next day. I didn't bug for answers that time. Yesterday, I was really feeling horrible so I talked to him and he cheered me up . ^^

After our talk, I texted him "I love you. Thank you for cheering me up"

And he replied, "Anytime."

What does this mean? I wasn't expecting an ilytoo from him but then deep inside, I really was. What should I do? Should I wait? Or should I move on?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Its really hard to say from just those texts. He just replied "anytime" because he was being nice and friendly, you can't really read to much into that.

The only way you'll really know is if you talk to him, let him know how you feel again and see how he responds and go from there but from those texts you mentioned you can't explect all your questions and thoughts to be answered.