Hey guys! what's exactly going trough in your head?

hey guys! what's exactly going trough in your head when you give blank stares for more than 4 seconds at a women, more than one time, without smiling?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Without smile: "I'd do you in a blink of an eye.", With smile: "I'd give you my heart."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Everything you can think of, we will read inside you undress you and work you out with our eyes, if we get that look back that is,x

0|0
    1|0
  • I've never counted the seconds. =P I don't know... It could be a lot of things. Where you talking? If so he was probably listening. Were you walking towards each other? If so, did you smile first? If you were staring at him, he's just acknowledging you by staring back. I usually wait for girls to smile first and then smile. If she doesn't smile, I don't either, if she does then I do to and might say something. =) Where you in a bar or something and some guy was just checking you out across the room? If so, he might just notice that you are staring at him. More details are needed if you want any kind of real answer...

0|1
    1|0
  • Next time that happens stare back and if he blinks yell, "I WIN!"

0|0
    0|0
  • *bang* *bang* *bang*

0|0
    1|0
  • Either "I wonder if the space time continuum could be warped if a ..." you get the idea (you just happen to be where I'm spacing out.

I could be wrong though, for all I know he could be thinking, "...Sarah Connor?"

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes