What do I do if I'm just "not feeling" it anymore?

Okay so I've been with this guy (bryan) for 7 months now. I love him a lot and I know he does too, but we fight a lot, about stupid things. Lately I just ain't been feeling it for him. Do I stay with him and try to get those feelings back? because when I had them our relationship was great, but I don't know what to do. And if so...how do I mention it to him because I don't think its fair for either of us if I keep him in the dark about how I'm really feeling. Help! please

20

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a point in almost every relationship that comes to this. Usually it happens earlier though (for me it's about 2 months) and you have to really communicate to your partner what you need. And please don't say space, that makes things worse in my opinion because that's like the nice way of saying "get away from me" without being too harsh. Maybe spend more time together or go out more because I know lots of couples get stuck in the same old routine. Do something fun and different together!

And for the record, everyone fights, it's how you work through them that counts. Me and my boyfriend will fight about things and kind of stay away from each other for an hour or so and eventually one of us apologizes and we talk about it, or it it's really stupid (such as not opening a door for the other) we'll just drop it and act like nothing happened because we both agree it was stupid.