How do I give the guy I like my number without making it obvious?

Well I really like this guy and we have gotten really close and I think he likes me too but I'm not sure anyway I really want to give him my number but I don't know how. help

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to make it at least a little obvious or else he will may not feel comfortable calling you in the first place. Especially if he is the shy type. Just because a woman shows an interest in a guy doesn't make us think she is a slut or anything like that. So if that is your concern don't worry about that.