How do I give the guy I like my number without making it obvious?

Well I really like this guy and we have gotten really close and I think he likes me too but I'm not sure anyway I really want to give him my number but I don't know how. help

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to make it at least a little obvious or else he will may not feel comfortable calling you in the first place. Especially if he is the shy type. Just because a woman shows an interest in a guy doesn't make us think she is a slut or anything like that. So if that is your concern don't worry about that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you really like him, just ask for his number. If you have similar interests, ask him for his number and suggest doing such interest sometime soon. Are you in class together? Same job? How often to you see each other?

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get over your fear of being obvious.

The only ones to whom that word would even occur, are other girls and yourself.

If you give him your number when no other girls are around, I promise you the word "obvious" wouldn't be in anyones head except possibly your own. Guys simply don't judge that way.

Give him your number and just say "Call me sometime. We can hang out." It's that easy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes