Laughed because I dropped my keys on the floor?

My friend is so annoying! She'll laugh if I bump into something, drop or spill something. She's 28 and I think it's very childish for her to laugh at something that isn't funny.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand.

I play racquetball. The name of the game is safety 1st. If I loose sight of someone or take my eye off the ball a second to see if my opponent is in the way 8 X's out of 10 I'll probably miss the ball.

This one guy laughs at me. I thought about not looking to see if I'm going to run in to him but with my luck I'll run into him, he'll fall & break MY leg.

I don't find it funny either.

• That's more of an extreme situation. Nobody's gonna get hurt over a dropped set of keys. I'm sure her friend wouldn't laugh if she was seriously hurt.