Habits you hate the most?

Don't give me any cliches or anything, but seriously. Is there anything that a boyfriend or girlfriend has ever done that really just bugged the hell out of you? Or is there something that you can't stand when anyone of the opposite gender does?

For instance, a male friend of mine hates it when girls ask him, "What are you thinking about?" He doesn't know why, but it drives him nuts.

What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boyfriends. I guess blowing me off is the biggest one I can think of right now.

Males in general... it bugs me really bad when they get "butt-hurt" easily, and can't take jokes. Even when I'm not the one making the jokes, and I'm just observing. If they can just brush it off with poise (you don't even NEED a comeback, just laugh and move on), it's so much sexier.

1|0
    0|0
    • I knooow. I had this one friend who would pick on me ALL the time. He'd do it so much he made me cry a couple of times. Relentless. But then, if I every retaliated, he'd get pissed at me. Or more annoying, after telling him repeatedly to stop or cut it out, he'd finally piss me off, and then get mad when I ignored him. I'm just like... Why are you even surprised? This happens like...weekly. o.O

• Oh man, it's so hard to handle! It's like come on man, don't dish it if you can't take it back!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not replying to my text in a shortly manner. I check my phone and emails every 10 minutes or so on a school day so when my boyfriend doesn't replying until 5 hours after I texted him in the morning, I'm a little annoyed.

Texting me or calling me at night, as in past 10 PM when I'm likely to be asleep or close to going to sleep, to ask me a question or to ask for explanations (school-wise, for instance). That goes for my male friends though, as my boyfriend KNOWS my sleeping habbits and rarely texts me late.

Starting a heavy makeout session 5 minutes after we get to my room, when we only have an hour or so to spend together. I'm not too fond of quickies and it bugs me not to be able to talk about how my week went, for instance, when we haven't seen each other in a while. When that happens, a few days later I feel silly discussing about stuff I would have told him before had we not been making out for the whole time.

***French-kissing me intensely to speed up the foreplay when I just want some cosy time to cuddle and fondle. I F***ING HATE THAT and it tops the precedent point in the worst manner possible.

Not making plans in advance for a date or anniversary. Even worst is to suggest only 2 days in advance that we spend the whole day together doing something. Of course I'd love spending a full day with you but it sucks that all my school work gets screwed up because of a lack of planification. I always tell you what to expect in advance so not to f*** up YOUR school work.

Grabbing my parts and butt at university when it's full of guys around (it's a male-dominant university). I don't like being handled like a trophy and I don't like being seen as a submissive gal by other guys when I'm studying as their equal.

I think that's it. And yes I lovemy boyfriend still lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Eating out of their noses or scratching their butts then sniffing it. So basically anything that comes out or goes too your nose with out purpose, drives me nuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • One word answers or texts for the question "how are you?" I really wanna know!

1|0
    0|0
  • Burping/farting in public, being unable to carry on a conversation without checking their phone every few minutes, using slang regularly (like "YOLO," etc.), regular use of vulgar language.

0|0
    0|0
  • farting every half an hour especially I'm the same breathing space as he is

cleaning his nose while driving

like it pisses the hell out of me I want to choke him! lol

0|0
    0|0
    • (bottom lip trembles and eyes tear up) ...we can't help it! I ALWAYS think other drivers can see if I have a nasty nose! YOU can't tell! But it just won't stay clean if I'm in the car! (balls up into fetal position and sucks thumb)

• Ex used to clear her throat in her sleep; I mean like hard hog-like grunting.

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL thanks for the laugh buddy. Just imagining this amused me a lot :P

• I hate shrill voices that come out before thinking on purpose.

0|0
    0|0
    • :O Oh man. Like... if a girl is surprised by something, and says something in a really high-pitched voice without thinking? o.o I do that all the time. Not on purpose. It just happens...

• No, only when it's on purpose trying to be cute, or acting helpless.

• It's a major turn-off when during the dating period, a guy shows his insecurities. It's okay later on when we are exclusive and pretty comfortable with each other, but in the beginning it's just a major turn-off no matter how hot you are. I start feeling like you are just a girlfriend to me because of that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes