Habits you hate the most?

Don't give me any cliches or anything, but seriously. Is there anything that a boyfriend or girlfriend has ever done that really just bugged the hell out of you? Or is there something that you can't stand when anyone of the opposite gender does?

For instance, a male friend of mine hates it when girls ask him, "What are you thinking about?" He doesn't know why, but it drives him nuts.

What about you?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boyfriends. I guess blowing me off is the biggest one I can think of right now.

Males in general... it bugs me really bad when they get "butt-hurt" easily, and can't take jokes. Even when I'm not the one making the jokes, and I'm just observing. If they can just brush it off with poise (you don't even NEED a comeback, just laugh and move on), it's so much sexier.

• I knooow. I had this one friend who would pick on me ALL the time. He'd do it so much he made me cry a couple of times. Relentless. But then, if I every retaliated, he'd get pissed at me. Or more annoying, after telling him repeatedly to stop or cut it out, he'd finally piss me off, and then get mad when I ignored him. I'm just like... Why are you even surprised? This happens like...weekly. o.O

• Oh man, it's so hard to handle! It's like come on man, don't dish it if you can't take it back!