Anyone with some knowledge about cars ? (about my truck)

So I need some advice. I have a 4 inch body lift on my truck and about 2 days ago my truck started to shake once I started going over 70 and I think its the suspension or my tires are unbalanced and since the girls are no long paying attention to this post and my girlfriend won't bother reading this question on the computers search history does anyone know of any good free amateurp orn sights?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'd check into getting your tires balanced. If it seems to shake when you're going a certain speed then your tires are "wobbling" while they spin and that causes it to shake when they get spinning that fast. It may very well be something to do with your suspension as well, either causing the body to shake or throwing off your center of gravity (or something fancy like that). So now that the girls aren't paying attention to this answer anymore, if you search on Google the internet is chalked full of free p*rn sites. If you do a search for amateur p*rn, you'll find plenty of free sites to fill your needs.

So yeah, good luck with your truck ;)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You have worse things to be concerned about than the women of the internet reading this question if your girlfriend stalks your computer history.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously dude? That's bad if you have to hide your real question so your girlfriend won't see. Check out burning camel

0|0
    0|0
  • u should get it from your girlfriend. p*rn sites are for dogs

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably the tires are out of balance or they're extremely worn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mabe its time to trade the girlfriend in?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes