Girls, can you burp or fart as loud and big as men?

Would you do these freely in front of your friends or would you feel embarrassed?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course we can. XD I don't really do it much in front of my friends - at least I don't broadcast that I'm doing it just for attention or to make a competition out of it like some guys do with their friends. That kind of stuff happens more at home with my family... and it's really sad that it does, because I don't even have any brothers. It's all my parents... Sure, farts are funny... but when your mom makes a fart face and makes sure you hear her... that's just gross and immature.