What is your s/o saved under in your phone?

my boyfriend and I went to a movie with his friends and I noticed that the girl has her boyfriend saved in her phone as 'MY LOVE <3 <3' and I though gee that's gross. so I mentioned it to my boyfriend and he says he has seen the girl saved in his friends phone as 'my angel' and we both laughed. the next day I saw a girl in my dance class that had her boyfriend saved in her phone as 'MY WORLD <3' ha ha what do you guys have your boo things saved in your phone as? and what are you under in their phone? I guess my boyfriend and I are lame cause we have each other saved as our names haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I use her full, correct name, because the same contact info is used for everything.

There could be times when it would be a little weird if someone saw our phones or emails or chats and it had such a nickname. And the stuff I call her in private is PRIVATE, unless I *know* I'm in a group of like-minded people.

1|0
    1|0
    • you only call her pet names in private?

• I call her "Baby" or "Babe" in public sometimes (has nothing to do with age or age play or any of that), but I have other names for her in private, yes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Cute but impractical. Sometimes I want to synch the wifes contact to other peoples phone, or copy to some other application. Much easier then when saved under full name.

Some of the names we use are not for public consumption, and definitely not child-friendly anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have mine saved as "Honnepon" that's dutch for "Sweetheart" and it's been that for like 10 years, never realized it till now, lol.

She also has me saved on her phone as "Honnepon", I'm gonna ask her to change it too "Krull the warrior King!" :D

0|0
    0|0
  • My phone: his name. A shortened version of his name, actually.

His phone: my name.

Simple :-) We have other names for each other, in private though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have him saved as his first name. he has me saved as my nickname... I rarely used my real name in public. everyone calls me by my nickname.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is under her name, and I'm under mine name in hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • my best friend is "my nigga", the girl I have a crush on and managed to get her and I put her as "untouchable".

0|0
    0|0
  • His name, first and last. Guess I'm a bore?

1|0
    1|0
  • It is not gross at all, nice actually .

2|0
    0|0
  • Her name...kinda boring :\

0|0
    0|0
  • As "spouse".

0|0
    1|0
  • Mine's just "Chris" he has me as "Annie Babe"

0|0
    0|0
  • She isn't saved in my phone

don't ask

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not ever gross to have cute affectionate pet names for your boyfriend or gf..?

1|0
    0|0
  • His name :)

Just like I am with his.

He says sweet things like, my favorite person just texted me!

We see it as be cute and cuddly in private, not for everyone to see.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is sweet(:

• We're like you though, we're not into the whole saving the person as "<3 My baby angel cake face <3 xxx" Just their name is cool, we can act like lovesick fools in private :P

• Lol that's so high school. I just have my boyfriend saved as his name. I don't know what he has me saved as but I'm sure it's prob just my name too lol. Then again we are both in our mid 20s

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes