What is your s/o saved under in your phone?

my boyfriend and I went to a movie with his friends and I noticed that the girl has her boyfriend saved in her phone as 'MY LOVE <3 <3' and I though gee that's gross. so I mentioned it to my boyfriend and he says he has seen the girl saved in his friends phone as 'my angel' and we both laughed. the next day I saw a girl in my dance class that had her boyfriend saved in her phone as 'MY WORLD <3' ha ha what do you guys have your boo things saved in your phone as? and what are you under in their phone? I guess my boyfriend and I are lame cause we have each other saved as our names haha

88

Most Helpful Guy

• I use her full, correct name, because the same contact info is used for everything.

There could be times when it would be a little weird if someone saw our phones or emails or chats and it had such a nickname. And the stuff I call her in private is PRIVATE, unless I *know* I'm in a group of like-minded people.

• you only call her pet names in private?

• I call her "Baby" or "Babe" in public sometimes (has nothing to do with age or age play or any of that), but I have other names for her in private, yes.