Do you use your IPod while in a public restroom?

I've noticed this many times and always wondered...really? You really need to use it here? Then I thought about it and realized why not? I can listen to a good podcast, news, or some music while doing "the business". What are your thoughts about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was listening to my ipod and got up to use the bathroom and it didn't really occur to me until I was already in there that I still had it with me... I guess it's not a big deal? It does seem kind of weird but I mean some people have like tvs and stuff in their bathrooms... as for public restrooms, I'm not sure if it really makes a difference but I'm sure some people might give you some odd looks.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Many people are using their smartphones in there.

So think twice before touching someone else's.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I walk out like forrest gump for no reason and I put on my music player (not an ipod) and headphones, and I never take them off until I get back. I never take a dump in strange bathrooms, and I see no reason to take them off just to use a urinal. In fact I figure it's better to leave them on if I don't have good pockets. There's little difference if it's in your pocket anyway if you think bathrooms are gross. Your pocket is not a hazmat suit, and what else can you do? Leave your ipod outside?

0|1
    0|0
    • Have you heard someone in there though? I mean to where you can here the music coming from the stall...

• I don't think I have, just seen people with phones out of the stalls.

• well I usually use it when I go somewhere and when I then happen to go to the restroom, I just leav it on

1|1
    0|0
  • no I don't use it while I'm using the bathroom...that's kind of ecessive

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes it is. I always thought it was crazy and annoying hearing someone doing that. Especially the ones that will actually humm or sing along with it. I'm like wtf really...

• If I already had it on when I went there sure but I don't turn it on specifically when I get there

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't have an iPod. I don't use my phone in public restrooms (kind of want to get out of there fast). At home I probably scroll 9GAG for half an hour until my legs are completely numb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, all those toots and plops are like a beautiful symphony to my ears.

"I can listen to a good podcast,"

LOL SERIOUSLY WHO TAKES THAT LONG?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm...that's not very sanitary. I feel the same way as I feel about eating in the bathroom. Gross.

Plus I wouldn't have time to do much because I only do #1 in public restrooms.

1|1
    0|0
    • I used to be like that. It really is disgusting. The point I'm making though is being in there and hearing what someone is listening to. It's just funny when you put it into the setting you're in.

• No, I always keep my electronics away from the toilet, for fear that I'll drop them in it and ruin them.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes