Do you use your IPod while in a public restroom?

I've noticed this many times and always wondered...really? You really need to use it here? Then I thought about it and realized why not? I can listen to a good podcast, news, or some music while doing "the business". What are your thoughts about this?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• I was listening to my ipod and got up to use the bathroom and it didn't really occur to me until I was already in there that I still had it with me... I guess it's not a big deal? It does seem kind of weird but I mean some people have like tvs and stuff in their bathrooms... as for public restrooms, I'm not sure if it really makes a difference but I'm sure some people might give you some odd looks.