Why is he so defensive?

So, I saw an exchange of messages between my boyfriend of 4 years and his 'crush'. They were calling each other nicknames. I asked him why but he just answered me back, "What is wrong with that?"

I am mad and confused as to why he is acting that way. He knows I'm upset but he doesn't do anything about it.

What should I do? I love him so much.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he is openly flirting with this girl

I mean, he obviously doesn't have much respect for you, or he wouldn't do it in the first place

My advice; Dump him Asap, and find a guy who will fight to be with you, you deserve it.

1|0
    0|1
    • Thank you for your reply. I did break up with him. He didn't say anything about it. Totally no reactipn from him. :/

• Right on, it's for the best,especially since he didn't care : / I'm sorry

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• sad to say this! I'm a well known PUA in my college and I have an answer and trust me I can't be wrong in these things!.even I do that many times and the only reason for that is being bored...not your fault though,some relationships are so monotonous it makes guys look elsewhere...i suggest you try to please him differently and get him surprised rather than bragging about his crush and being needy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of him. He's 1. talking to another female and 2. talking to another female AND giving her a pet name. That is reserved for GF'S only. NEXT!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes