Why is he so defensive?

So, I saw an exchange of messages between my boyfriend of 4 years and his 'crush'. They were calling each other nicknames. I asked him why but he just answered me back, "What is wrong with that?"

I am mad and confused as to why he is acting that way. He knows I'm upset but he doesn't do anything about it.

What should I do? I love him so much.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• he is openly flirting with this girl

I mean, he obviously doesn't have much respect for you, or he wouldn't do it in the first place

My advice; Dump him Asap, and find a guy who will fight to be with you, you deserve it.

• Thank you for your reply. I did break up with him. He didn't say anything about it. Totally no reactipn from him. :/

• Right on, it's for the best,especially since he didn't care : / I'm sorry