Do you take Xper ranking seriously?

I finally made the top ten list and my name can be seen if you check top xpers in style!

Is it just me that wants to be number 1?

912

Most Helpful Girl

• yea every 4000

812
  • I don't want to be among the top 10.

Because this's difficult since I don't answer any question in front of me.

Most of the questions I answer are on "Other" category,

and I care about the quality of the answers more than their number.

I think just level 10 for me is fine. ^-^

• Often top xpers are people who give three word answers to almost every question--in other words, they don't give any real guidance or helpful insight whatsoever. I don't know if that's true of you, since I don't recall ever reading any of your answers, although I've been on here a lot lately while I get over appendicitis. But it's true of many other tops xpers.

• Those points just mean you've answered or asked a lot of Q's. Doesn't say sh*t about whether you give good advice or not; you could just be answering every single Q asked with a "yes" and getting the points for your answer till you reach a high rank.

So no, I don't give a f*** about points. Only time I think about points is when I'm thinking bout those gift cards.

• I may consider someone's BA percentage (but even it is unreliable because of friends-giving-ba's-to-friends or people who don't give them at all) but XP amount... just because someone made a lot of answers doesn't mean that they also are good, they might be, they also might not be.

• I don't really care, I just want to hit 8K so I get another amazon card. I regret not getting one before the price went up

• Eh not really. It's kinda cool to have something to show for all your time spent on here, but I don't really care no.

• it's a goal, I don't want to be one exactly, but I want those damn gift cards

• Congrats!

I really don't concern myself about the points. I like helping people.

• not the ranking but the points for prizes...i wouldn't want to be on here 24/7 to get to #1 I've been on this website for about a yr

• I'm not terribly interested. I'm #20 in Dating though.

• Eh, I don't particularly care about the xper rating

• If there was a ranking about who cares about that stuff, you'd be number one right now :)

• Never cared about any of the ranking stuff... All I know is I don't have ads and that's good. =)

• Sometimes I want to be number one in xper ranks but other times I don't really care lol

• I'm far away from #1 so I don't worry about it. Also I never see you answer questions.

• So that top xper in everything is like never seen asking a questions or answering one

• Yes, in fact I cried when my answer got lots of down votes though I decided not against cutting

• I'm not on here often so I don't care much about the points or xper status

• Lol, I couldn't care less about Xper Points.

• i still don't know how to advance

• Nope