Do you take Xper ranking seriously?

I finally made the top ten list and my name can be seen if you check top xpers in style!

Is it just me that wants to be number 1?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yea every 4000

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't want to be among the top 10.

Because this's difficult since I don't answer any question in front of me.

Most of the questions I answer are on "Other" category,

and I care about the quality of the answers more than their number.

I think just level 10 for me is fine. ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • Often top xpers are people who give three word answers to almost every question--in other words, they don't give any real guidance or helpful insight whatsoever. I don't know if that's true of you, since I don't recall ever reading any of your answers, although I've been on here a lot lately while I get over appendicitis. But it's true of many other tops xpers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those points just mean you've answered or asked a lot of Q's. Doesn't say sh*t about whether you give good advice or not; you could just be answering every single Q asked with a "yes" and getting the points for your answer till you reach a high rank.

So no, I don't give a f*** about points. Only time I think about points is when I'm thinking bout those gift cards.

2|0
    0|0
  • I may consider someone's BA percentage (but even it is unreliable because of friends-giving-ba's-to-friends or people who don't give them at all) but XP amount... just because someone made a lot of answers doesn't mean that they also are good, they might be, they also might not be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, I just want to hit 8K so I get another amazon card. I regret not getting one before the price went up

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh not really. It's kinda cool to have something to show for all your time spent on here, but I don't really care no.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a goal, I don't want to be one exactly, but I want those damn gift cards

4|0
    0|0
  • Congrats!

I really don't concern myself about the points. I like helping people.

0|0
    0|0
  • not the ranking but the points for prizes...i wouldn't want to be on here 24/7 to get to #1 I've been on this website for about a yr

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not terribly interested. I'm #20 in Dating though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't particularly care about the xper rating

0|0
    0|0
  • If there was a ranking about who cares about that stuff, you'd be number one right now :)

1|0
    1|0
  • Never cared about any of the ranking stuff... All I know is I don't have ads and that's good. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I want to be number one in xper ranks but other times I don't really care lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm far away from #1 so I don't worry about it. Also I never see you answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • So that top xper in everything is like never seen asking a questions or answering one

• Yes, in fact I cried when my answer got lots of down votes though I decided not against cutting

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not on here often so I don't care much about the points or xper status

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I couldn't care less about Xper Points.

0|0
    0|0
  • i still don't know how to advance

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes