Did I come off desperate/needy after he pulled away?

He pulled away after maintaining consistent contact out of no where. We never really talk on the phone or call each other, but after he pulled away I called him and he didn't answer. Right after that, I sent him a text saying hope he is well and to stay safe (I always tell him that because he has a dangerous job). After that, I have backed off and just left him alone. Just wondering if that implied neediness/desperation. No matter what his reasons are for pulling away, I don't want to appear that way.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing needy or desperate about you wanting to talk to someone you had a relationship with, who suddenly pulled away.

You should really re-examine what it is that you think you deserve from a man. Don't you deserve better than this for yourself? You should not even be judging yourself badly for this, so the fact that you feel concern that you may be needy tells me that you are not expecting enough for yourself. His reasons for pulling away are his, and none of those possible reasons is your fault, they are his choice. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think you did. I think you're doing the right thing in leaving him be for now. Give it a week or so and text him again. Ask him how he is and then see how the conversation goes from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • naw..u just let him know you are thinking about him,desperate and needy people call and call and text and text.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes