If you could get a ticket to visit any place on Earth or planet in our solar system what would it be?

There are a lot of unseen beauty in our solar system that we know of of course. There are plenty of unknown treasures beyond our solar system indeed. But if you could visit any town, city, country, planet or specific anything.. What would it be and how would if effect you positively?
Ok so you only get to pick one place to visit, you will only get one ticket.

Within our solar system or out.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• The farthest part of the galaxy. You know how the galaxy is continuously expanding? Well I would like to go to the spot that is right before the galaxy does it's next round of expansion.

• I don't think there's a spot. that's a very cool idea though.. I don't think there's an end to this... Or is there?

• haha thanks :)

and thanks for best answer!