How do guys expect girls to "show interest"?

I hear all about showing the right signals and guys complaining that girls aren't showing enough interest when they like a guy.

I don't even know how this is done? How do I show interest? I'm a little slow so could someone list some things out, some steps, a guide possibly?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Find excuses to touch him.

If he says something funny and you're laughing, put your hand on his shoulder. Or if he opens a door for you, brush his back with your hand when you walk past him. Stuff like that will definitely let him know that you're into him.