When you are nervous/stressed what do you do to calm down?

I don't usually stress myself but tonight I am quite stresses cause I found a job and tomorrow is my first day. I can't sleep so do you have any tips?

I don't have alcohol either.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Alcohol doesn't "de-stress", it makes you numb and forget about things on your mind. Do you wanna show up with a headache tomorrow or a hangover?

What I do is reading, or watching a TV series, because that takes my mind off things as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm alone, I read. Getting lost in a story relaxes me, and I can fall asleep.

If I'm with my girl, this is almost never a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your 1st day at a new job is always a little stressful. That's understandable.

We're all a little afraid of the unknown.

Be happy about the job. Tomorrow night you will be able to sleep.

Enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga mellows you out right away you can find instruction videos online if you don't know where to start

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to music to calm me down. Nothing like listening to relaxing songs to settle my mind down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to listen to Japanese classical music when I'm stressed out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch a couple movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to my happy place. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • smoke a bowl

0|0
    0|0
  • Music works best for me.

I also have a tendency to take a long drive when stressed... with the music blasting, of course. It makes me feel like I'm leaving my stress behind.

Ooooh, long baths cure a lot of my ills.

I've also been known to fire a gun to relieve stress too - how very Texan of me :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • masturbation helps. I'm being serious now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes