Is anyone else shocked by what you read on here, or am I the only one?

Just wanted to know what people thought about some of the questions you read on here.
  • Shell Shocked
  • Somewhat shocked
  • Nope, I'm very aware
    Vote C
I am referring mainly to the sexual ones.. like orgies & stuff.

Also there was one where a guy liked to pee on himself in the bath tub & said that it was soothing. Also.. some people have pee fetishes.. attracted to pee.. I never knew that.

Just weird stuff that I have read.. no offense.. it is just weird to me.

615

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, all I can say is that's what happen when we join ourselves with different people from all over. That's why so many younger children know so much about things that children years ago had no idea. People are much more free to say what they are feeling and into online.

• I really liked your answer :)

• Thank you! Yes, this is such a different day and age. It can be good though. But its up to us a individuals to keep our integrity in life even though we are behind the comp screen, or phone.