Is anyone else shocked by what you read on here, or am I the only one?

Just wanted to know what people thought about some of the questions you read on here.
  • Shell Shocked
    Vote A
  • Somewhat shocked
    Vote B
  • Nope, I'm very aware
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am referring mainly to the sexual ones.. like orgies & stuff.

Also there was one where a guy liked to pee on himself in the bath tub & said that it was soothing. Also.. some people have pee fetishes.. attracted to pee.. I never knew that.

Just weird stuff that I have read.. no offense.. it is just weird to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, all I can say is that's what happen when we join ourselves with different people from all over. That's why so many younger children know so much about things that children years ago had no idea. People are much more free to say what they are feeling and into online.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really liked your answer :)

• Thank you! Yes, this is such a different day and age. It can be good though. But its up to us a individuals to keep our integrity in life even though we are behind the comp screen, or phone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think so for me, majority of questions I see are kind of typical or something I've heard about. Every now and then I see one that's pretty... "wow" lol. Either because its just so out there near gross or straight up nasty hahaha. I don't know if I'm really "shocked" though.I find humor in a lot of questions personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • im more shocked by how rude some is, they ask questions and when you answer some get pissed off, then why ask questions if you can't handle that others might not give you the answer you want to hear or doesn't share your views.

0|0
    0|1
    • YES.. some people are very rude on here.

• Show All
    • A lot of the teenagers just want to be told, sure, it's OK to have a boyfriend twice your age, sure, it's OK to lie about what you've been up to...

• yea well one chick wrote a question about why all the hot gys where gay, and I answered her question and she wrote back well it was just a figure of speech and not and actual question so I didn't have to give her an answer why hot guys are gay, then why asking it on a site where people ask questions and want others to answer the questions, some are so dumb

• Yeah.

I was living an innocent white world with my cute anime stuff and songs. lol

I knew that the world is dark because I went through enough bad things in my life to realize that.

But I didn't know that it's nasty like this. -_-"

I was very shocked in the beginning,

but now I know how to avoid these things. ^-^

0|0
    0|0
    • haha.. sort of sounds like me :)

• Show All
    • I was doing the same but not anymore. ^-^

• Do we really shock you? I was just chatting with another female from Jordan...she doesn't seem to find me shocking...

• I'm not sure what yu mean.. There are a lot of shallow questions and repetitive questions, and ones that show a lot of racism and don't seem to think that's a problem..but it's no different from real life. And plenty of slutty people asing how best to do the slut, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not shock. I actually learned a thing or two.

since, people don't usually say certain things in real life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't actually notice until you pointed it out. Can't be unseen now.

Shocked? No, I've heard and seen much worse just walking through the red light district. Tt was a shortcut to somewhere else - honest! Not going into it, just become desensitised, though I wouldn't explore it. Too much of a gentleman for that weird stuff.

I'm used to hearing guys talk and joke about sex, but the girls speak it feels like I'm still learning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them. Like the "I cheated on my boyfriend/girlfriend! What do I do now?!?" questions. And the questions from underaged users askingabout birth control and sex.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's given me some insight, and has made me both secure and insecure about myself. A lot of the "shocking" questions are trolls, looking to get a rise out of people. Mostly it's entertaining. I don't ask much, or answer much, even though I've been here for one 1/2 years. That's why my XP is still only at level 8. I much prefer to observe, and learn. Most of this sh*t I don't have experience with, so I can't give a good answer anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grasshoppa, give it time. with time, you will become immune to the stupidity, ignorance and close-mindedness called girlsaskguys.

As much as people on here pride themselves on being "liberal" they somehow manage to be close-minded and intolerant to everyone with different thoughts, views, beliefs and outlooks.

Give it time grasshoppa, give it time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well...I suppose I was surprised at first...but the users on here aren't asking anything like they once did...can you be more specific? What types of Questions shock you?...better yet...why don't you friend me so we can message or chat...don't sweat it...I don't sext or send pics...am old & married...lol...although that bugs some people on here...o.O

0|0
    0|0
    • Wouldn't want your wife to get jealous. But thank you anyways.

• Show All
    • My son is in the Autism Spectrum and is OCD...and his favorite thing is to go to the park and paly with the outhouse doors,...NO this is not behavior he learned from his Dad! I am going to supply you with a link...You seem curious...and yet afraid to ask...btw my goal is not to try to convince somebody to do something they have no interest in...but rather to educate & make aware...Rotten's page is the most generally informative page that I know..cannot get rid of the drawings.. link

• Ya.. please no more. That freaked me out... I'm too innocent I think for that. I will learn when I have a husband.

• I agree with weird, but nothing shocks me. The last big thing that did was years ago when a girl I was dating told me she was gay and I was an experiment for her to see if she could go back to guys again

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL no way. I'm jaded and lived too long to be shocked on a site like GAG. It takes a LOT to shock me any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah there is some pretty out there stuff on here somedays but I wouldn't say I was necessary shocked by any of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more shocked by the inability to put together a correct sentence than people's interest in watersports.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat shocked but less so the longer I have been on here. But what can you say, people are people and everyone is into there own stuff however different it is,

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen worse, heard worse, and read much worse here on the internet. This stuff is major child's play and doesn't raise me out of my usual stupor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm shell shocked about them. It used to be so much better. Now it's just all trolling, I miss the old days, when they even had a chatroom available to talk in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am but maybe it's becaue I am conservative

0|0
    0|0
  • There's definitely some odd things said lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Shocked? Not really. Some questions surprise me though.

The rest are either same old or stupid.

0|0
    0|0
    • Shocked & surprised are sort of the same thing.

• I meant surprised as in I can't believe some girls are already blowing this guy she's been dating for a week even when she knows he's got a girlfriend, & things like that.

• That's just gross!

Recommended myTakes