Should I go to her apartment? Need quick answers!

Ok, so I have never been to a "party" and I'm sophomore in junior.. but I just met this girl in the elevator who said she has something going on at her apartment tonight and told me the room number.

So I'm planning on going down to it, at least to make a couple new friends in the apartment. But I'm super new to drinking at places (I drink in my own apt occasionally)... so what should I bring? Anything? I have vodka and rum. Should a little vodka in a water bottle? Or should I just go over there with nothing to talk for a while and then if things are going then I'll say I'll run back up to my room for some alcohol?

Haha such a stupid question, but I need answers in 30 min max! Thanks guys and girls :)

10