I'm a good girl and I've fallen for this bad boy, what should I do?

I'm in the star section and recently the naughtiest student from our level got transferred to our section. We're like a rehabilitation center, the office giving us a bully. He's a bully. They told us that because the kid is actually smart and he just gets influenced by his classmates in the other two average sections, he'll be more motivated here. But the reason is that this student respects our adviser, Ms Lot and only is behave during her class. He sits in front of me and doesn't stand up when a teacher walks in, never does his homework and whenever a teacher scolds him, he turns his back to them. He is so rude. And no one in our class is his friend, he has this scary aura. And then at recess, he always lives the class and goes to the other sections. That's when I saw his brown envelope that was for the compilation of all our test papers. He drew faces, realistic faces of men with his ballpen on the envelope. It was a clear sketch and so beautiful and I was so surprised. I love to draw and it's also my talent but I'm not as great as him. And he suddenly became my secret inspiration, just because he's not academically smart doesn't mean he's not talented. He really is. And I think he is smart, only he is rebelling towards the school for separating him from his friends in the other sections. And I understand that. But I'm still scared to talk to him even though he's right in front of me because he is just naturally scary. And I don't know if I should tell him, I couldn't even tell my own best friend! Because everyone knows I'm a good girl and he's a major bad boy. Help me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know he's bad - then that's good. Realization is first step in self improvement. Its your call - do risk reward analysis - and do some experimentation - will he be become more like over time with your company or will you become like him. second case - run away from him; first case - run but with him :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• girls often fall for a bad boy. they see one thing in him to justify it but really it is am animal attraction. sorry girl he has your attention and nothing I say will change the feeling in your pants for him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, we share the same passion but my friends hate him because he had bullied other girls but I think he had just a rough start but I don't think anyone would believe me. So I'll keep my feelings to myself first.

• Show All
    • Nah I'm not that serious about it, he just happens to be my first crush in my whole high school life so I think it's love. But maybe it's really not. It's crush. The end. :))

• OK. but it feels good right? just part of what makes us human.

• Why am I not surprised by this?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha is it too typical?

• Let's put it this way, if I had a nickel for every time a woman did this, I'd be the richest man in the world.

• Stay away from the bad boy type! Take it from someone with experience. All they lead to is heartache and drama

1|1
    0|0
    • unfortunately - you're right

• Show All
    • I'm not really a risk taker hahaha but I'll wait for a month and see if I still like him and then I'll consider telling my friends, if they think it's a bad idea, I rather not take the chance. Thank you!

• haha OK good luck! np :)

Recommended myTakes