I'm a good girl and I've fallen for this bad boy, what should I do?

I'm in the star section and recently the naughtiest student from our level got transferred to our section. We're like a rehabilitation center, the office giving us a bully. He's a bully. They told us that because the kid is actually smart and he just gets influenced by his classmates in the other two average sections, he'll be more motivated here. But the reason is that this student respects our adviser, Ms Lot and only is behave during her class. He sits in front of me and doesn't stand up when a teacher walks in, never does his homework and whenever a teacher scolds him, he turns his back to them. He is so rude. And no one in our class is his friend, he has this scary aura. And then at recess, he always lives the class and goes to the other sections. That's when I saw his brown envelope that was for the compilation of all our test papers. He drew faces, realistic faces of men with his ballpen on the envelope. It was a clear sketch and so beautiful and I was so surprised. I love to draw and it's also my talent but I'm not as great as him. And he suddenly became my secret inspiration, just because he's not academically smart doesn't mean he's not talented. He really is. And I think he is smart, only he is rebelling towards the school for separating him from his friends in the other sections. And I understand that. But I'm still scared to talk to him even though he's right in front of me because he is just naturally scary. And I don't know if I should tell him, I couldn't even tell my own best friend! Because everyone knows I'm a good girl and he's a major bad boy. Help me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know he's bad - then that's good. Realization is first step in self improvement. Its your call - do risk reward analysis - and do some experimentation - will he be become more like over time with your company or will you become like him. second case - run away from him; first case - run but with him :)