Would you buy a house where someone had died?

It's much cheaper than the other houses in the neighborhood and it's a really nice house that can suit your needs.

Would you get it or would the fact that someone died there make you not want to get it?
Ok let's get more specific. where someone has either been murdered or committed suicide. Would you buy it?

126

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I think a TV series inspired your question.

Because I saw exactly the same situation on a TV drama. :P

To answer your question, even if I knew that there's nothing in the house,

but still I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

A bad ominous accident happened in it, so I wouldn't like it.

• Now I'm sure this question got inspired by a TV series, lol :P

Because the lady of the house in that drama committed suicide,

and her husband wanted to sell the house with a cheap prize.

My answer won't change.

Especially if a horrible crime happened in the house.