Was this a wrong a thing to do to my ex's cousin?

I went to Florida last week, and I bought a PS3 for her 9 year old cousin. I took the game from him because It's technically mine, I paid for it (I'm not giving it back to him). My ex cheated on me and I'm still heated about it, she claims I'm being spiteful but I don't think I am at all. Was I wrong? I'm 22, my ex is 21.

73

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say "It's technically mine, I paid for it".. You don't go around taking gifts back from everyone you're not friends with anymore right? That was really childish and you definitely were wrong for doing that.

****************8However, she was a childish **** for cheating on you. It was just your way of getting back at her. Who says being spiteful after being cheated on is wrong? Not me! F***that stupid bitch!