Any funny sleep talking stories?

My boyfriend talks in his sleep pretty often. It's hilarious. He is sleeping next to me right now and this is what just happened...

Him: Are we going to the doctor?

Me: What doctor?

Him: I mean, are we going to have to get more?

Me: More what?

Him: More of what we just got.

Me: What do you mean?

Him: Never mind, just forget it.

And then he went back to sleep.

Do you have any weird or funny sleep talking stories that you've witnessed or said yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• totally hot sex talk but she was with some other guy. good thing I am not insecure. told her about it in the morning. she was so embarassed since there was no other way I could know his name. but did get a morning make up BJ out of it. so all good.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I always talk in my sleep. My sister laughs about it all the time.

Me: No, you can't have that.

My sister: Have what?

Me: That!

My sister: What?

Me: The thing in your hand.

My sister: There is nothing in my hand.

Me: You're crazy! There is something in your hand.

My sister: LOLOLOLOLOL

She has many of these stories, so does my mom too. This is the only one I remember that comes to mind. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i was sharing a hotel room with two girls I was nannying aged 11 and 14,

and I woke them up by shouting

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT HE'S SO HANDSOME!

FUCCK

F***

f***

f***"

they'd never even heard me swear before and to this day I have no idea what I was dreaming about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not funny but I caught myself crying in my sleep not too long ago, it was strange

answer my question, people are slacking :D

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times. Once in my dorm I was sleeping and my friend told me that I got up and told her to not put a lot of water in the noodles. Another time I was calculating something using my hands and drawing stuff in the air.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend and I were watching movies and I fell asleep and started dreaming about cake. She had asked me what I wanted to watch next and I replied with "that's not how you bake a cake."

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I slept with my parents because I was scared of monsters and sh*t. Anyway one night, I was told I was swearing and then laughing like a maniac in my sleep lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in the last year of high school

(which is a critical year, so everyone was studying very hard).

On the day of the final math exam in the morning,

my friend came and told me a funny story happened to her

in the early morning as her mother tried to wake her up for school.

Her mom came and said:

"Hey girl, wake up you have a final exam today..

wake up you have to go to (school)"

My friend replied:

"But mom.. how do we solve the (equation) of the (school)?"

Lol it's all because she studied math until a late hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk in my sleep, I've been told it's funny but I have no idea what I say lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess my brother and I would argue in our sleep when we were out camping.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Got a job at sx flags a while back and was in the games department. This requires obviouslly selling your game. I was talking loudly at the park to get people's attention and I had a whole list if stuff I said on my first day at the game I ran. At night I got up in my sleep and started saying all that stuff I said about th game to sell the game in my sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay I was like 9 years old when this happened I woke up walked into my moms room and shook her woke her up and said "YOU KNOW THAT FAT BLACK LADY ON AMERICAN IDOL SHE IS REALLY GOOD" then I walked back into my room and went to bed ( I was sleep walking) and I didn't know I did that until my mom asked me about it the next morning

0|0
    0|0
    • i woke up= I got out of bed sorry

• My brother and I slept in the same room for a few days while my grandparents visited and I "woke up" to go to the bathroom and instead of going to the bathroom I sleep walked into the closet and was getting ready to go pee when my brother asked me what I was doing and I was like going to the bathroom, shutup brother. Then he ran over and woke me up enough to actually realize where I was.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes