Girls how do you like eyebrows on guys?

women how do you like eyebrows on men? thick, short, styled, defined, etc. I don't know say whatever you think. I personally have fairly thick eyebrows and wonder if I need to get them cleaned up or something to look better.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love thick eyebrows in general. wish my eyebrows were a bit thicker as well.

guys with thick eyebrows doesn't always equal yum of course.

but no uni-brows.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha yeah I should have implied in question that guys pluck unibrow hair if they have thick eyebrows. Well I do at least.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My two cents, I'm not a girl, but:

If you have a unibrow, you absolutely MUST shave off the middle section of it such that you no longer have a unibrow. Having one is not only offensive to women, but to everyone. Yes, I know you can't help having one, but you CAN do something about it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Natural is best, but whatever you do don't look like this link

0|2
    0|0
  • Leave them in their natural condition, unless you have a unibrow. Eyebrows that have been plucked/waxed are always obvious, not matter how "naturally" they are done, and that is SO unattractive. Very metro. I don't really notice a guys brows generally, unless they are very dark and defined. I prefer nice eyes, eyebrows really aren't important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaped. No unibrow, no crazy hairs going out everywhere. They don't need to be plucked all girly, but if they're super thick maybe thin them down a bit. If there's really long hairs sticking out in every direction, trim them. Simple grooming stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick, but not too defined or arched. I just feel guys lose their masculinity when it's too perfect. I like the natural thickness and bushiness of a guys eyebrows but not to where their hair is half way up their forehead or their growing out a uni brow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok I seriously think you are being a little too insecure about your appearance. I doubt if anyone looks at a guy's eyebrows. How about you try just leaving them the way they are, the way you were born with.

0|0
    0|0
  • link

Those my friend, are some pretty freaking SEXY looking eyebrows.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have a unibrow, definitely get rid of that. But other than that, don't groom them too much! Just trim them if they are super bushy/out of control. Guys' eyebrows are generally fine the way they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No unibrow.

Otherwise, I don't mind! As long as it suits you. If you have two slugs on your head, trim them, but don't go mental.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol it really doesn't work like that... It truly depends on the person and hair color and face shape and everything. I can't just say, "I like thick eyebrows" because then there's this... link

It depends on if their eyebrows suit them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No unibrow please, lol but other wise it doesn't matter how thick they are. But it is nasty if a guy plucks and shapes his brows. It's so feminine and creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really, really picky when it comes to eyebrows, but I actually like yours. They are kinda heavy, but they make your face more interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal, not messy or like it needs to be brushed lol

Usually thick eye brows looks nice on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • no unibrows! and somewhat groomed looking, but not too perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • NATURAL

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • not to thick and not done

0|0
    0|0
  • trimmed with no unibrow

0|0
    0|0
  • lol anything but a unibrow :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Pluck out the middle if there's anything there. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously?! You don't need to style them or what ever.

Thick eyebrows make the guys look more manly.

I just like the natural ones nothing done to them, please.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes