Why do women go for loser guys?

Why is it that women go for loser guys whom treat them like they're sh*t, and ignor the guy who will treat them like they should be treated, and then complain how there aren't any nice guys out there anymore?

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol.They say that because they are upset about the fact that they just got done being with a jerk and the fact if they have dated a lot of them that there must be no nice guys. It is hard to find a nice guy sometimes =/ but I guess everyone has their own opinion on what a nice guy actually is or does =P hahahha. But I mean I personally believe that some girls get off on being treated that way. NOT to say that it's right but hey sometimes girls like it in a sense where they want to try to fix them and try to make a broken thing work =/ hahahahaha. =P