Why are kids rude today?

It seems to me people especially the younger generation, are so rude it literally floors me. Back then, chivalry of men and women was around and people were so polite. What has happened? I really don't understand this generation.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Children are a reflection of their parents most of the time. I knew this girl who seemed to be drunk every time I met her, then I met her mother who acted like a drunk 12years old girl. The son needed serious discipline - he's screwed for life the way his parents are going. Seriously, there are some people who shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Is chivalry dead? No, it's that idiots shout louder than everyone else. There are plenty of decent people around, they're hard to notice sometimes.

I could write an entire article on what's wrong with children and parents, but it won't change anything. It won't change these people, so let them be - as far away as possible.

• haha. people who want to breed should take a course on morality and behavior and raising children in the 80's and early 90's way. than take a final exam where they need an 80% or they fail.

• Nah, castration is a better answer.

• Totally agree about a parent test.