So what do y'all think about this?

So I found out why my ex of 2.5 years up and left me randomly over the summer, because she's been sleeping around with her friends dad. It hurts but I hope she know KARMA is a b*****. she 17 and he's 31 with 3 kids

41

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW really that is so wrong,its bad enough that its her friends dad but he is 31 and she is 17 years old what the hell is he thinking he should be reported that is inappropriate and not acceptable he is a grown man and she is just a kid he is old enough to be her dad.

• yes his married ,his wife eft for the marines and was suppose to be home December, now she sitting here blaming me because her mom found and I told her mom that it was true

• wow well that's her fualt