So what do y'all think about this?

So I found out why my ex of 2.5 years up and left me randomly over the summer, because she's been sleeping around with her friends dad. It hurts but I hope she know KARMA is a b*****. she 17 and he's 31 with 3 kids

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW really that is so wrong,its bad enough that its her friends dad but he is 31 and she is 17 years old what the hell is he thinking he should be reported that is inappropriate and not acceptable he is a grown man and she is just a kid he is old enough to be her dad.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes his married ,his wife eft for the marines and was suppose to be home December, now she sitting here blaming me because her mom found and I told her mom that it was true

• wow well that's her fualt

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That's horrible, if he's still married she's ruining so many lives! I don't understand how people can be so heartless, sleeping with a friends dad? Honestly does no one have feelings or values these days

0|0
    0|0
  • So... assuming her friend is also around 17... that would make her dad what?14 when he had his first kid? bs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Naw her friend is 14 and I'm not sure he 31 it's around there he has 3 kids

• Ugh that's horrible : ( But hey you're right...it's all about karma and you're the one who will be sleeping well at night knowing you didn't cheat on your s.o. with a mom twice your age...

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I felt a relief since I knew now, I have nothin to sweat its all her but she blaming me but aye what you do in the dark comes to the light

• I am sorry to hear, few people deserve to have that happen to them. Is he still married? She is hurting so many people. You, her friend, her friends siblings and possible her friend's mom if they are still married. You're right karma will get her.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes his married just got married last year, and she putting the blame on me since I was the one who told her mom but her sister was the one to tell her dad first

• Karma will bite her and him in the ass and they deserve it.

Recommended myTakes